This is the "Ultimate" gift for any cigar lover! This gift set includes a world-class Savoy humidor and 20 - 90+ rated cigars that will make your Dad feel like he is king. The cigars included are:
- Padron Natural - "Dark and slightly pressed with a steady array of chocolate flavors, nutty notes and some cedar. A medium-bodied smoke that draws evenly throughout."
- Oliva Serie V Melanio - "A gorgeous, box-pressed perfecto with a superb wrapper. This cigar is complex and flavorful offering floral notes and hints of rich, malted nougat."
- Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary - "The combination of high-priming Ecuador Havana wrappers grown by Tampa's Oliva Cigar Co. with full-flavored Nicaraguan filler and binder result in dynamite cigars that have a pleasant combination of flavor and elegance."
- Punch Natural - "This attractive, oily cigar has a rich leathery aroma. Flavors include leather, wood and earth. The finish is long."
Looking for just a add on to an already awesome gift- look no further. This 10- count sampler has a great selection of Mild- Medium Bodied smokes that will compliment any gift or will stand on it's own! The Cigars included are:
- Lone Wolf Signature Select – “A mild-to-medium bodied cigar. There is a dry woodiness, but with a hint of earthiness in the fininsh. Well-made.”
- Macanudo Café – “Always smooth, always mild, with a flavor profile smacking of vanilla, bread and sweet spice. A perfect morning smoke and a perfect starter cigar.”
- Partagas Cameroon – “This dark, toothy robusto has an oily sheen. Medium-bodied with a burnt, toasted flavor and a roasted spice finish.”
- CAO Cameroon – “The uniqueness of this cigar is the impressive balance it achieves between the sweetness of its Cameroon wrapper and the earthy, richness of its pure Nicaraguan blend.”
- San Lotano Oval Connecticut – “This flatly pressed cigar is toasty with hints of graham cracker and a slight woodiness. Herbal and minty notes emerge on the finish.”
- Dunhill Aged – “A well-made cigar with an attractive, oily wrapper. It draws well, delivering a variety of pleasant flavors, including nutmeg, earth and leather.”
- Gurkha Red Witch – “Earthy, leathery notes take on some sweet fruitiness”
- Room 101 Connecticut – “This dark cigar burns evenly and draws well. It’s a sweet, earthy smoke”
- Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur – “It has flavors of cedar, spice and earth. The finish is dry and cedary.”
- Fonseca Natural – “This well-made cigar has a good-looking cap. It’s peppery, nutty and cedary, with a sweet tobacco finish. Medium-bodied.”
This article's content is really unique and amazing. This article really helpful and explained very well. So I am really thankful to you for sharing keep it up..
Putting out a cigar is a simple enough process. But if you know any newbie cigar lovers, you’ve probably seen this done the wrong way on more than one occasion. How to Put Out a Cigar Properly?ReplyDelete